A multiple-choice questionnaire allows the projects to be positioned in the value chain: the answer to the first question conditions the display of the following question and answers enabling the researcher to advance up the chain.
You can use BMK TOOLS® in different ways, according to your specific needs:
1/ Complete the form to position your project, on your own, without asking the BMK TOOLS® team for assistance
2/ Complete the form and ask the BMK TOOLS® for support. We will assess your needs.
- If your project is positioned in the first stages (before proof-of-concept), the BMK TOOLS® team, with your valorisation cell, will answer your questions
- If your project is more mature or has specific needs (technological, regulatory …), we will bring together experts from within our network and organise a panel to provide you with more in-depth expertise
Panel of experts:
- With the reference technology transfer office (TTO), the panel will be composed of 5-10 experts who will be selected in relation to the needs of the project
- For example, experts from:
- non-profit sectors,
- IP, regulatory, technological,
- clinicians available to accompany the project from the beginning to the end
- Signature of confidentiality agreements, conflict of interest management
- Assessment criteria:
- Degree of projet maturity
- Scientific importance/excellence (preliminary results, clinical relevance, feasibility)
- Clinical and regulatory impact
- Potential to generate numerous stakeholders (financial support, target partners/interested/recommended)
The site is secured: a login and password will be provided per project.